Right now I am in the process of choosing Realtors® to work with to implement a listing presentation that will leave their competitors in the dust!
The whole idea is to go into the presentation with a set of marketing tools that have already been prepared for the seller, specific to their property. Instead of saying to the sellers "Here is what I am going to do for you" the agent will say "Here is what I have already done for you!"
This second statement, accompanied by a set of visuals displayed on a television or laptop (the bigger the better!) will knock it out of the park for my partners!
All I need from my agent partner are pictures and a property description. Soon after, my agent partner can walk into the listing presentation and be able to say and show the following:
- "I have already created for you a property website, let me show you its features."
- "I have already created a virtual tour with panoramic views, look at how attractive it makes your home look"
- "I have already created property business card stickers for you (stickers that go on the back of your business cards). Please hand them out to your family, friends, and associates"
- "I have already created a brochure for internet buyers to print and put in their short stack so they can ask their agent to set up a showing"
- "I have already created text and qr codes for you - text "1" to "79564 and see what the buyers will see"
- "I have already created a Facebook listing page to get 40,000 eyeballs on your home"
Pretend that you are a seller. Who would you be more inclined to sign the listing agreement with - the agent who states what they are planning to do, or the agent that has already done the work upfront and presented it visually so the sellers can actually see how their property will be marketed?
Imagine being the agent presenting after the seller has seen this presentation. Suppose the seller asks "Have you prepared a virtual tour? Have you set up a property website? Have you made a Facebook page?" If you answer no, you might as well pack up your CMA and head on out the door!
This presentation does not replace the CMA - it complements it by showing the seller exactly how my agent partners are going to market the seller's home!
The agents that partner with me in my area are going to thrive. Those who do not - beware!
Phil Caulfield NMLS #386911 APMC #1850 has been helping people obtain mortgages since 1985. The views, articles, postings, and information listed at this website are personal and do not necessarily represent the opinion or the position of American Pacific Mortgage Corporation."